- 02-26-2014, 03:48 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 04:30 PM #3
- 02-26-2014, 04:37 PM #4
Re: Battery Life
I used my dad's for a few days before he activated it, and was able to get almost 7 hours of screen time with auto brightness.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 02-26-2014, 04:49 PM #5
- 02-27-2014, 11:51 AM #6
I normally get like 3-3.5 on LTE (Verizon). Right now I'm @ 53% with 1.5 hrs screen on. But I have 1 bar of LTE, half an hour of hot spot and I've made some phone calls too. I'm good with that, especially considering my GNex would be dead after an hour. Bear in mind, I'll probably charge it up @ 15% so I probably could get 4 hours if I let it die completely.
Posted via Android Central App
- By TomBrooklyn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 08:03 AM
- By jmjrecj in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:22 AM
- By risaaa26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:29 PM
- By ShlomoX in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Gimpy2k7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:26 PM