- 1 Posts
...wife still has an LG Octane...she won't change over to a smartphone...but now, since I've upgraded to Moto X from an LG Dare (I hardly wanted to give it up either), I send pics attached to my text messages to her...and she gets' a placeholder?...or when I input emoticons/smileyfaces she gets empty squares...
...so, is there a program or APP I can install that would translate the stuff I send to her?...so she can get my pics and emoticons when I text/attach/emote her?
- 02-27-2014, 09:32 AM #2
- 02-27-2014, 09:52 AM #3
- 02-27-2014, 10:29 AM #4
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Backwards compatibility
Yeah I am pretty sure her phone just plain doesn't have the data to produce the extra symbols and emoticons. As for pictures/MMS make sure her phone has that feature plus that her account has picture mail allowed it's normally extra on feature phone plans.
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:56 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:36 PM
- By raju130000 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:46 PM
- By runwithme in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Sandman333 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:28 PM