- 02-27-2014, 09:32 AM #2
- 42 Posts
I downloaded this a while back on my S4 but never used it. Never found a use for photosphere. I haven't tested it on my X though.
- 02-27-2014, 03:03 PM #3
I also really miss photosphere. I keep my rooted Galaxy Nexus in my camera bag and use that for photospheres.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto XCurrent Device: Stock Moto X 2014 VZW
Previous: Moto X 2013 (VZW), Galaxy Nexus (VZW), Motorola Droid X2 (VZW), HTC Thunderbolt (VZW), Motorola Droid (VZW)
Before Android: Palm Pre (Sprint), Blackberry Curve (Sprint), Blackberry Pearl (Sprint), iPhone Original (ATT), Sidekick XL (T-Mobile)
- 02-27-2014, 04:34 PM #5
I originally chose Android because I didn't have a machine that could run iTunes, which used to be a requirement for the iPhone.
Needless-to-say, I fell in love with the OS and even liken the Moto X with the Amiga -- doing with less, and doing it superbly!
Thanks for noticing.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-28-2014, 09:19 AM #7
- By asteinmetz54 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:40 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:18 PM
- By Dnoravian in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:54 PM
- By jeno27 in forum Photo & Video LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:24 AM