Play Store: Motorola Active Display Update (1.2.8)
Play Store: Motorola Active Display (1.2.8)
This update to Active Display now includes the following:
- Honors the system vibration settings. Turn vibration on/off by going to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate on touch.
- More bug fixes
- 02-27-2014, 02:42 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 02:44 PM #3
- 02-27-2014, 03:15 PM #4
- 02-27-2014, 03:17 PM #5
- 02-27-2014, 03:38 PM #6
- 02-27-2014, 04:20 PM #7
- 02-27-2014, 05:05 PM #8
- 02-27-2014, 05:16 PM #9
- 590 Posts
Re: Play Store: Motorola Active Display Update (1.2.8)
In Developers options, I'm certain I had set my Window animation, Transition animation and Animator duration all to 0.5x while on 4.4...just checked and it looks like 4.4.2 re-set them all to 1.0, so you may want to check them.
It *might* impact whether you notice the lock screen briefly before the homescreen arrives. (Might not, too...lol)
Edit: I also just switched to ART from Dalvick (took longer to get the Apps all re-compiled than it did to re-boot after the OTA install)!
- 02-27-2014, 08:59 PM #10
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:24 PM
- By rcwalker_07 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
- By sabrekeeper in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:42 PM