Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Touchless Control not playing music

Since I bought my moto x whenever I try OK Google Now... Play "song title"... It never plays. It recognizes my request but searches the web instead. All the songs are in the phone's harddrive. Been on and on with support team, tried refreshing, including resetting... Been on the line with level 2 tech support but after many minutes the line goes off... The rest of commands work fine though, just the one... I am so sick of trying... Has anyone ever had this problem?

Default Re: Touchless Control not playing music

I say "play music" "(artist name) (song title) " and it works for me

Default Re: Touchless Control not playing music

Did you select how you want it to play the song under your result it should show something like the google play symbol and a drop down arrow next to it. Select the arrow it should give you several options Google play Google music and I have Spotify I picked Google music give it a try

Default wow, good answer curley. so obvious and so simple. everything works great now. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by curley1441 View Post
    Did you select how you want it to play the song under your result it should show something like the google play symbol and a drop down arrow next to it. Select the arrow it should give you several options Google play Google music and I have Spotify I picked Google music give it a try