Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Syncing with Samsung Galaxy Tab Lite yet

Hi! First post, apologies if this should be elsewhere...

I'm about a month from upgrade time, and have been trying to choose between the Galaxy S4 and Moto X. I like the S4's removable battery and expandable memory. I like everything else about the Moto X. Considering I've been using an HTC Inspire the last couple years, either one should be amazing by comparison, yet I know there will be a little bit of buyer's remorse no matter which I choose.

Here's where it gets a little more complicated: My wife and I have to have the same phone. She's fine with using gadgets, but terrible at troubleshooting. The one time we had different phones was enough to convince me never to do so again. I got her a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite recently, and it seems like having a Samsung phone to go along with the tablet might be beneficial to her. The big concern is her being able to sync the calendars. If the Moto X's calendar will sync with the Tab easily enough, I'd rather go with the Moto X. Paying a little extra for 32gb in lieu of an SD card seems like a good tradeoff to avoid the TouchWiz bloat, and the battery life seems like it should be superior (a huge plus for her).

Default Re: Syncing with Samsung Galaxy Tab Lite yet

You can sign in to the calendar with Gmail on both the tablet and moto X and they will sync

-Moto X-
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Syncing with Samsung Galaxy Tab Lite yet

Cool, thanks. I realize how remedial the question sounds, but I've never had two mobile devices to sync. The Samsung rep at Best Buy had a Moto X as his personal phone, and spent a great deal of time telling me why he wished he'd gotten an S4 instead. His big selling points were the S4's plethora of worthless bloatware (using both cameras at the same time? Seriously?) and easy syncing between Samsung devices. If syncing the calendars is as simple as logging into Google on both devices, that makes the decision pretty easy.