Moto X: Text message problem
Whenever I send a text message on my Moto X, it doesn't show in the text messaging app. It goes through, it just doesn't show. I have tried using different text messaging apps, doesn't work. I have tried rebooting, still doesn't work. Whenever I go into recovery to clear the cache partition it says "No Command" I am puzzled. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 05:33 PM.
- 03-02-2014, 03:15 PM #2
Re: Text message problem
When you are on the "no command" screen, did you long press volume up and power? That should bring you to the menu where you can select clear cache, factory reset, etc.
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-02-2014, 04:24 PM #5Tim
Lapdock 500 Pro
- 03-02-2014, 04:39 PM #7
- 03-02-2014, 05:36 PM #9
- By kvraobsnl in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:20 PM
- By IoanT in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
- By Elcycle17 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:48 PM
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:40 AM