Moto X: WiFi battery Drain
WiFi is consistently showing 40-49% of battery use. Anybody else having this issue? I'm using strong WiFi at home and no issues with the other android phones in the house.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-03-2014, 08:03 AM #2
- 683 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moto X: WiFi battery Drain
Is your phone usually on stand by? Or do you use it often? During times when my phone is on stand by the most, Wi-Fi is the highest battery usage. However, when I use my phone rather heavy, the screen becomes the #1 battery user and Wi-Fi isn't even the top 5. It all depends on your usage...
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:59 AM
- By nirajvashi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:03 PM
- By samkast in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
- By hpilot in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:14 PM
- By wolfgentleman in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:29 PM