Moto X: Go to dialer screen?
I have a Verizon Moto X with the 4.4.2 update installed. Whenever I press the phone icon to make a call, the dialer screen does not come up. Instead, it shows a contact screen, and I have to touch the keypad symbol to switch to the dialer. Is there any setting to make it go directly to the dialer screen? I am using Nova launcher.
- 03-03-2014, 01:21 PM #2
- 03-03-2014, 01:34 PM #3
- 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM #4
Re: Go to dialer screen?
Yup I dont think there is a way to change it with the stock dialer.
Looks like to me if you want it to have the stock dialer screen come up,you would need to do what tmann202 suggested.
There may be other options in the playstore also , if it really bugs you.
- 03-04-2014, 07:47 PM #5
- 03-05-2014, 12:27 PM #6
- 03-05-2014, 12:43 PM #7
- 03-05-2014, 04:11 PM #8
- 03-06-2014, 12:06 AM #9
- By buiducthang in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:23 PM
- By docteur in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:29 PM
- By ks14 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM
- By merlin7777777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:08 AM
- By kimikookskookis in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:59 AM