Moto X: AT&T 4.4.2 update

shelbylido

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when this update is coming down? Other carriers have passed it down but not at&t. WTF??

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: at&t 4.4.2 update

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. Doesn't seem to even be talked about anywhere that I can find.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I've seen it mentioned on several other Android forums, and the answer is always "Coming Soon". Unless AT&T is doing their testing very quietly, I haven't seen any evidence of a soak test.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've seen it mentioned on several other Android forums, and the answer is always "Coming Soon". Unless AT&T is doing their testing very quietly, I haven't seen any evidence of a soak test.

IIRC AT&T didn't get a soak test for 4.4. It just released. I figure it is because the differences between the T-Mobile and AT&T Roms will be very small.

Posted via Android Central App

DougW

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

According to an email received by Android Central, members of the Motorola Feedback Network are now being invited to take part in an "early preview of a new software release" for the AT&T Moto X - today - android central

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

According to an email received by Android Central, members of the Motorola Feedback Network are now being invited to take part in an "early preview of a new software release" for the AT&T Moto X - today - android central

I've seen the same thing. I'm a MFN member but just realized yesterday that my device was registered and everything but I had missed the "sign up for soak tests" bit. I've done that, but it might have been after they sent the invites out. Oh, well. Soak test means general release is hopefully soon.