Calls dropped with Moto X on AT&T

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Has any of you ever experienced frequent dropped calls with the moto X on Att?
I got the phone back on September and since October it has been dropping calls at random. I gave it plenty of time because I knew that att was working on the towers where I live, but know it is just ridiculous. I have done a factory reset and still have the issue. The rest of the family are on iPhone and they not have any troubles with calls dropping.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Calls dropped with moto X on att

Hmm he you rooted or changed anything to the radio software wise while receiving root?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site

No root, it is Stock as it came when new.

r p3

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Had mine for 3 months not 1 dropped call, and signal is weak at best where i live

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site

Must have a bad phone. I called att yesterday and they don't have a 32 gb moto X to send to me right now.

anon(8627824)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

I swapped my AT&T branded Moto X for an unlocked Moto X and every now and again I disconnect from the network completely with absolutely no service for about 30 seconds. I have no idea why. I assume it must be some sort of glitch with the software controlling the radios.

Roger Gibbens

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

On AT&T also. Have not had dropped calls prior to this past week. The phone has dropped a few calls over the past few days. The guy at the AT&T store said that AT&T was doing some network or tower work this week and I have attributed the dropped calls to that. If the issue persists into next week, I will start to be concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles