Can't invite guests with native Moto Exchange Calendar?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something or is there no way to invite guests to a meeting using the native Moto Exchange calendar? I can invite guests on the Gmail calendar but not on the native Moto calendar. Do I need to download Google calendar for a function that I would assume is simple and should be included?

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something or is there no way to invite guests to a meeting using the native Moto Exchange calendar? I can invite guests on the Gmail calendar but not on the native Moto calendar. Do I need to download Google calendar for a function that I would assume is simple and should be included?

I don't think that invites for exchange calendars in android mail app are supported as a feature yet. Google and Microsoft don't exactly mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It works on the Google Calendar app so I don't think it's an Android issue. An Exchange calendar that can't send invites is essentially useless to me.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I switched to "Nine for Exchange" and the invite line magically appeared which tells me it's an Exchange client issue. Even so I have switched to the native calendar instead of the Motorola calendar since I assume I will get more frequent updates.

Posted via Android Central App

Gregory Muir

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I disabled the moto calendar and used Google calendar for the user.

Thanks.

I just ran into this problem today on my moto as well. What a pain. It kills me when there are gaps and flaws that should have been addressed by now that has been completely ignored. I am also running into the problem where dictation won't pause any music that is playing. I will have podcasts that end up playing over dictation and get voice recognized into a message. It is madness.

apearl13

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded Nine and Google calendar but not sure how to disable the base calendar and have all 3 running. How do I disable one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol