- 102 Posts
Bluetooth keeps turning off
As the topic states.. Juts randomly turns off when not connected and I have to go into setting and turn it on again which isn't something I want to fiddle with when I'm driving.. Is this a known issue? Any work around or app I could try?
Phone is non-rooted/stock
- 03-27-2014, 08:30 PM #3
- 03-28-2014, 11:12 AM #4
Re: Bluetooth keeps turning off
I'm not sure my issue is the same as yours. Bluetooth doesn't turn off but my earpiece (a Motorola) gets disconnected and I have to fiddle around far too much to get it to reconnect. On 4.2.2 I didn't have this problem. I don't remember if it happened under 4.4.
- 05-28-2015, 09:39 PM #5
- 06-05-2015, 07:53 PM #6
- By minnis12 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 99Last Post: 05-23-2015, 11:05 PM
- By p3pstation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2015, 11:48 PM
- By Paul Fine in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:33 PM
- By texnotis in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:20 AM
- By Maria Boyce in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:21 AM