Moto X: Meeting mode
I see in the application on our phones Motorola assist, it has a meeting mode but how does the phone know when you're in a meeting? I mean for example, when you're driving mode it senses your GPS speed.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-06-2014 at 06:28 PM.
- 03-05-2014, 04:25 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 09:35 PM #4
- 386 Posts
Re: Meeting mode
It's pretty nice. Appointments on your calendar marked that you are "busy" automatically silence the phone for the duration of the meeting. If you mark yourself as "available" for the appointment, your phone behaves normally.
Sent from my Moto X
- By Bednarz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:26 AM
- By mapenn in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:43 AM
- By pinkdolphi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:55 PM
- By jelliebean82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:24 PM
- By Hjortron in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:10 PM