- 03-06-2014, 04:33 PM #2
Re: When is AT&T going to give us the 4.4.2 update?
Now you know what Verizon users go through. But seriously, I'm not sure what's taking them so long. I'd imagine it won't be that much longer. Perhaps next week.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-06-2014, 06:18 PM #3
- 03-06-2014, 08:22 PM #4
- 03-10-2014, 09:12 PM #5
- 03-11-2014, 12:16 PM #6
- 03-11-2014, 04:41 PM #7
- 2,290 Posts
Re: Moto X: When is AT&T going to give us the 4.4.2 update?
Various sources are reporting that AT&T is starting the soak test now for people who have joined the Motorola Feedback Network.
I am a member and have not seen my email yet, but lots of people are reporting it on G+, so it sounds legit.
That means we aren't far from general release as long as the soak test goes well.
- By 1Ando in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2014, 12:34 AM
- By wolfhead in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:25 PM
- By polishfly in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
- By Marute in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Diecast d in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:33 PM