I'm not sure if it is the Moto or the new KitKat 4.4.2, but (unlike my previous Jelly Bean Droid Bionic, my Moto-X is forgetting networks ...not consistently...sometimes I can go back and forth from my house to my daughter's and both connections engage on arrival. But other times, it will not connect and when i bring up the network dialog, it wants the password again.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    03-07-2014 11:01 PM
    I'm not sure if it is the Moto or the new KitKat 4.4.2, but (unlike my previous Jelly Bean Droid Bionic, my Moto-X is forgetting networks ...not consistently...sometimes I can go back and forth from my house to my daughter's and both connections engage on arrival. But other times, it will not connect and when i bring up the network dialog, it wants the password again.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes, I have the same or a very similar problem. Based on what little I've found about it on the web, we might be the only people in the world seeing this issue. Today at work I noticed the "open wifi" icon, which was strange because I saved the network and my Moto X 2 usually connects to it automatically. I went to Settings -> Wifi -> Saved networks and it was totally blank. NO saved networks, but there were a couple dozen saved networks the last time I looked. I save new networks all the time.

This isn't the first time one or more of my saved networks has been forgotten by my Moto X 2, although I'm not sure if it's the device or my version of Android (Lollipop; see attached screenshot). It sure is annoying though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	161648
    02-02-2015 02:30 PM
    Me too. Just noticed it this week.
    02-03-2015 01:01 PM
    I've had the same issue with my Moto X Pure 2014 with 4.4, 5.0 and 5.1. Woke up this morning to no saved networks.

Phone was plugged in overnight and at 95% so I suspect a remote conjecture is that it happens when the phone shuts down from a dead battery. Maybe I jostled the cable in my sleep to let it die and then reconnect.
    07-11-2015 09:13 AM