- 61 Posts
Can I change volume for Google Now?
I usually keep my ringer on mute but when using "what's up" the volume is very low. The only way I can figure out how to turn up the volume is by adjusting the ringer volume.
Am I missing something or are the touchless control volumes just tied to the ringer volume levels?
- 03-09-2014, 04:38 AM #2
- 08-25-2014, 07:53 PM #3
- 08-25-2014, 09:02 PM #4
- 08-27-2014, 02:30 PM #5
Re: Can I change volume for Google Now?
A workaround for this might be (I haven't tried) to make a custom ringtone. Ever noticed how some MP3's are more quiet than others? I imagine you can probably export the file with a lower volume using software like Garage Band (or whatever the Windows equivalent would be). That way you can turn your ringer up high to solve the Google Now problem, without dealing with a screeching ringtone.
- By disciple32101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 33Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:34 PM
- By jm15 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:18 AM
- By Brett5159 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:02 AM
- By Tiffany McCarroll in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:12 AM