So, whenever I say navigate to via the lock screen from okay Google now , it'll say starting to navigate but never actually does. I have to hit start navigate button and then nothing happens because on the bottom right I don't see my multitasking button because apparently my phone is still in the locked position but isn't that what the lock screen functionality via Google now always on a supposed to provide me with? If I get a screenshot of this I will provide for you does anyone else know what I'm talking about here?

Posted via Android Central App
    03-09-2014 07:26 AM
    I just tested and navigation started right up without any problem. Some things you might try....reboot your phone, cache partition wipe and/or go into settings, all apps, Google Search and clear cache and data. Maybe do the same for Touchless Control. Then see if it is working correctly. I have seen more posts on buggy behavior with Touchless Control since the last update, so there may be other issues.
    03-09-2014 08:14 AM
    I just tested and navigation started right up without any problem. Some things you might try....reboot your phone, cache partition wipe and/or go into settings, all apps, Google Search and clear cache and data. Maybe do the same for Touchless Control. Then see if it is working correctly. I have seen more posts on buggy behavior with Touchless Control since the last update, so there may be other issues.
    Well, let me try to be a little bit more specificaly. This is when I am trying to do it with touchless controls, the first couple of steps work fine, but again when i go to click "Navigate", it doesn't advance tio the next step i'll have to try and take a screen shot of it for you just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. I mean of course once i unlock it, and I do everything all over again it works fine...However I don't think I should have to keep on restarting the Navigate to mode all of the time. That's all.
    03-09-2014 08:47 AM
    My earlier response was in regards to using Navigation via Touchless Controls. With the screen off and locked, this is the way it works for me.
    - I say "OK Google Now"
    - Phone responds and I say "Navigate to Home"
    - Phone responds and says "Say or type PIN code" (yours may or may not do this depending upon how you have your security settings set up)
    - I provide my PIN code and phone says "Navigating to (my address)" and shows the Maps screen with the Navigate button on it
    - I wait a second or two and the phone on it's own without having to touch anything switches to Navigation mode and starts providing turn by turn directions

The suggestions I provided were just some basic troubleshooting steps. You might also look at a post I recently made in another post on the same subject.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...e-4-4-2-a.html
    Ry likes this.
    03-09-2014 11:01 AM