Assist sleeping mode a dud?
Assist Sleeping Mode on BOTH my Moto X and my daughter's Moto X does not work properly.
During set silent times, I want ONLY favorite calls to ring and text, no others.
Unfortunately, there is no ring but curiously if I am LOOKING at the phone, I SEE they are calling, but there is no sound at all. Silent Time and other apps no longer are workarounds.
All ideas appreciated.
- 03-13-2014, 08:30 AM #2
- 03-13-2014, 02:04 PM #4
Re: Assist sleeping mode a dud?
I guess my Android version 4.2.2 (Motoroala X8), Provider: Republic Wireless (same problem with Verizon Moto X)
Received this today:
After a little research, it looks like there is a known bug with this version of the Motorola Assist surrounding the favorites calling in Sleep mode. The issue you are experiencing exists on all Moto X users on the Jellybean OS, so it isn't just your device.
The good news is that this should be fixed with our update to KitKat. The bad news is that I'm not exactly sure when that update will happen.
- By zoneweb in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:35 AM
- By gangOfThree in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 11:22 AM
- By mayconvert in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:14 PM
- By zoneweb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM
- By rmarq423 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:20 PM