Good music players?

Bill Hong

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
PowerAmp here. For some time, it was the only one I could find that did gapless playback well (for music that went continuously across tracks, like opera and some jazz etc.). There's probably more out there that can now, but I also like the equalizer function it provides.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I like Rocket Player. I was using power amp but i found the interface to be really odd. Rocket player is much more intuitive and friendly for me.

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Another one for Poweramp as my phone is used mainly as a mp3 player so i needed a good player and did not find a better one.

sent by my Galaxy S4

Last edited:

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Poweramp is the most popular. If you care about sound quality and have decent headphones, then Neutron is the one. Be prepared to have a bit of a learning curve with all the options and the UI, but it sounds the best. PlayerPro is another option.

Edit: didn't see rusty502 post above which I could've just agreed with.

Posted via Android Central App

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I love the interface for Shuttle. Very intuitive, and true to Google / Android design standards.

Sent from my Moto X

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I liked PowerAmp's features but the Now Playing screen is cluttered and some of the interface is a little weird like the previous poster said.

Sent from my Moto X

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Used Neutron and I just couldn't get used to the poorly designed UI. I prefer using PowerAmp or Apollo with Viper4Android to enhance sound quality.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CM 11

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Rocket has been best for me. I was shocked to not see a stock music player other then Google play which is garbage

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis