Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By globster2000
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Posting pics on Facebook

So with my iPhone and I thought with this one right after I got it but I could be wrong, I can't figure out how to post more than one picture at a time. It's not very convenient to post separately. I also can't figure out how to post a pic in an already active thread but I could on my iPhone and on the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Are you posting on the browser or the Facebook app?

For me, the Facebook app allows me to post multiple pictures while the browser allows me to post one at a time.

Ry likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Posting pics on Facebook

I'm using the Facebook app. I thought my X used to let me post multiple photos too but it stopped. On my iPhone there was a check box in the corner of each pic and I'd just check the ones I wanted before going to the blue pencil. There are no check boxes on mine now.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Never mind. I just went back and tried and it let me. It didn't this morning though when I tried or the other day. It still won't let me post a pic in an existing thread.

You can't post pics on a thread through app only on browser.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerbrett View Post
    You can't post pics on a thread through app only on browser.
    Hmm... I haven't been able to post pictures at all through the browser. I don't trust Facebook at all so I won't install the app (I'm pretty much never on FB on my phone anyway), but I've tried a couple times and the browser photo upload doesn't work for me. I thought maybe it was because the browser upload used Flash (at least on a desktop browser), and Android doesn't support Flash any longer.