Web Image Quality Degraded
Okay I just can't figure this out. It is driving me crazy. Check out the color grading and image quality of these screenshots (focus on background coloring) from Chrome and Flipboard. Very block like. Shading is totally off. Almost 16bit color like. I did a factory reset over the weekend thinking something was totally messed it. The image quality in Gallery and Quickpic is completely fine. Any ideas what is going on here?
Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-20-2014, 11:09 AM #3
Go to settings on Google Chrome then bandwidth management. Turn off "Reduce Data Usage". That should fix it on Chrome at least. I imagine Flipboard has a similar setting or somehow uses the one from Chrome. Don't have that one installed.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-21-2014, 06:11 PM #5
- By murfman5000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:51 AM
- By mccornwall in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 16Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM
- By PirateBay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:40 PM
- By zipzic in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:54 AM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:21 AM