Need help with my moto x >:s
Hello AC, yesterday I read in moto care that your performance of your battery will be good if you charge your Moto x all the night but I also read that when you let your cellphone charge all the night it can ruin your battery.
So what I do?
Thanks in advance!
Sent from my Moto x, my weapon of choice!
- 03-18-2014, 09:12 PM #2
- 03-20-2014, 10:40 AM #3
Re: Need help with my moto x >:s
Charging all the time won't hurt the battery on a modern phone. The batteries, the phone or both have a protection circuit to prevent over charging and Lion batteries have no memory so you don't have a problem with shallow charges reducing battery life either. It is good to occasionally get the battery low and then recharge fully to recalibrate the battery meter since all Android actually does is make and educated guess on that front. It's not actually measuring battery life, just estimating it. The only way to really damage these new batteries would be to fully discharge it but the phone will prevent this from happening. When your phone shuts down for lie battery there is actually 10 to 20% left to protect the battery.
Posted via Android Central App
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:01 AM
- By GANote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:08 PM
- By StayingAlert in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:34 PM
- By Anon8154066 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:49 PM
- By mysimon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 06:43 PM