Touchless Control: Great way to find your phone when you've misplaced the Moto X in a room.

biggeek

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Of course, I'm glad nobody was watching me lurk around the room saying "OK Google Now...What time is it?" Over and over and over again! :)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Tested that once. I knew where the phone was. It was on the counter, 6 feet from me. Could not for the life of me get it to recognize "OK Google Now" at that distance.

Snake Griffin

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Tested that once. I knew where the phone was. It was on the counter, 6 feet from me. Could not for the life of me get it to recognize "OK Google Now" at that distance.

Seriously, same thing here. I'll try to re-adjust the sensitivity for voice recognition to see if that helps but I did follow their directions when I first set it up.

Posted via Android Central App

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, same thing here. I'll try to re-adjust the sensitivity for voice recognition to see if that helps but I did follow their directions when I first set it up.

Posted via Android Central App

I actually kinda like it that way. I have a few iPhone-toting co-workers who know about the Moto X and have a great sense of humor. One of them occasionally tries to mimic my voice and casually say "OK Google Now Find My Phone" when we are going into meetings and stuff. He hasn't managed it yet, thankfully.

I admire his ingenuity in pranksterism, though. LOL!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908