Moto X: Active Display
AT&T 4.4......So my phone will vibrate but no active notification shows up??? Hmmm, I figured it tho as it's vibrating when I get an email to my yahoo mail app.
Why is it only vibrating but providing me with the notification via active display? And yes in active display settings I have the yahoo app checked....
- 03-20-2014, 10:15 AM #2
- 03-20-2014, 01:56 PM #4
- 03-20-2014, 08:49 PM #6
- 42 Posts
Re: Moto X: Active Display
I meant go to Settings-->Apps-->Active Display and clear the data on the app but looking at it now on my phone, you can't clear the data (you can clear cache, that might work too) but there is an option to uninstall updates in that same menu. Afterwards, you can just update it again in the play store.
I meant to turn the phone off and back on. I was having the same problem with Hangouts and simply turning the phone off and on solved the issue and it hasn't popped up again since.
- 03-21-2014, 09:24 PM #7
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:17 AM
- By Stephen Spackman in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:05 PM
- By caped2110 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:06 AM
- By biggeek in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:13 AM
- By newtda513 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:05 AM