- 1 Posts
How to save image from the browser in moto x?
I am using moto x for he past two days, it is with Kitkat 4.4.2 . I want to save a image from the
browser, after a long press it a menu is opened and save to drive option is there.
after i clicked that it is saved and when i go and checked in google drive is not there. Also how to download image from the browser to our gallery???
. I am new to android as well as google drive. Kindly help plss..
- 03-24-2014, 10:26 AM #2
- 03-24-2014, 11:58 AM #3
- 188 Posts
Re: How to save image from the browser in moto x?
Same here, you can then open it from the downloads folder. Also you could download a file explorer app like ES File Explorer, which allows you to move the file out of the downloads folder and into wherever you keep your pictures to have it show up in your gallery that way. Finally, it could be that the webpage you're trying to download from forbids downloading of pictures.
- By Sancrya0 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2014, 01:08 AM
- By jpdaballa in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:11 AM
- By sasfood in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:36 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum MetroPCSReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:16 PM