Stationary icons shifting off screen
Anyone else experience the issue where your main icons get stuck almost off the screen. Seems to happen when I'm shoving the phone in my pocket and have forgotten to turn off the screen.
Rebooting the phone returns them to the proper location, but is there a quicker fix?
Sent via my Moto X
- 03-24-2014, 05:04 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 02:14 PM #4What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- By Noah Baron in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Kyle535 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:39 AM
- By evolvedsapien in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Marc Jenkins1 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:24 PM