Moto X: Setting default email send account
I Can't find a place to set the default send from email account. Motorola support says it's a software problems I.e. Google. Any one know of a fix. I know I can use the drop down box..but I want to do it the old way. There is no way to change it.
Kit Kat 4.4.2
- 03-28-2014, 04:13 AM #4
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-28-2014, 04:29 PM #5
Re: Moto X: Setting default email send account
My experience is that it will use the first account that is created/setup. If it is using the wrong one, delete the other accounts, send an email (which will default to the only current account), and then add your other account(s) back.
- 03-30-2014, 03:35 AM #6
- By Patrick Beihse in forum Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Jean-pierre Marot in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 11:38 PM
- By snoma01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:08 PM
- By 3weddings in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:49 AM
- By fo0bar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:02 AM