- 182 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Stock SMS app problem
Has anyone else experienced this....
I will often send a group MMS with 4 people: 2 have iphones and 2 people have galaxy s3's. When the people with iphones respond, it comes back delivered in the group, but when the galaxy s3 people respond, they come back in indivdual messages purged away from the group text. I know everyone else will get their message on their phones as a group message, because replies back to the people with galaxy s3's will go into the group conversation even though they are individual messages in the stock app.
I dont have this problem in hangouts, but I do like the stock app better.
- 03-30-2014, 10:03 PM #2
- 03-31-2014, 05:38 PM #4
- 04-01-2014, 03:29 AM #5
- 04-05-2014, 01:20 PM #6
- By kunalvanjare in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2015, 11:57 AM
- By Andrew Macdonald3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By Liam Perry in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 14Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Kim-even Lyder in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 07:55 AM
- By CastleBear in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:13 PM