Moto X: 4.4.2 update didn't fix my Outlook sync issues
I've had the 4.4.2 update from AT&T for a couple of weeks now, and my corporate emails are still not being "pushed" to my phone as they arrive. Sometimes I'll refresh the mailbox and see messages come in that have a received timestamp that's 10 or 15 minutes old.
Anyone else still having this problem after the update?
- 03-30-2014, 11:42 PM #2
- 03-30-2014, 11:52 PM #3
Re: Moto X: 4.4.2 update didn't fix my Outlook sync issues
* I wasn't able to verify the Exchange server settings over wifi. I had to turn off wifi and switch to 4G, then setup went smoothly.
- 05-04-2014, 08:37 AM #5
- 07-16-2014, 04:17 PM #6
- By OneNecklace in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 77Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:15 PM
- By PH3N0M3N in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-28-2015, 03:22 PM
- By Travis Lowther in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:59 PM
- By Chris Bolton1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:28 PM
- By bruceb3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 06:02 PM