Moto X: 4.4.2 update didn't fix my Outlook sync issues

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I've had the 4.4.2 update from AT&T for a couple of weeks now, and my corporate emails are still not being "pushed" to my phone as they arrive. Sometimes I'll refresh the mailbox and see messages come in that have a received timestamp that's 10 or 15 minutes old.

Anyone else still having this problem after the update?

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(6267988)

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: 4.4.2 update didn't fix my Outlook sync issues

Nope, no issues here. My exchange emails sometimes show up on my X before outlook.

Do you also have the battery drain issue?

Posted via my Moto X

aerostar377

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Try deleting your exchange profile on your phone and then add it again. I had that issue and that seemed to fix it

Posted via Android Central App

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you also have the battery drain issue?
Nope, at least my battery is fine.

Try deleting your exchange profile on your phone and then add it again. I had that issue and that seemed to fix it
Tried that--didn't help. I also had the same trouble re-adding the profile under 4.4.2 that I did when I first set it up under 4.4.* So maybe the problem is on the server's side.

* I wasn't able to verify the Exchange server settings over wifi. I had to turn off wifi and switch to 4G, then setup went smoothly.

Last edited:

pjmiller

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Am having trouble with Outlook 7 syncing my calendar to Moto X and have Android version 4.4.2 also. Is there any help you can give me?