XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone use a launcher other than the stock launcher on their Moto X? If so, which launcher do you use and why?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Nova Prime for awhile now on my Moto X.
I have used Nova Prime on other devices in the past,it's always been great for me on all of my devices.
I like the features it offers.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I love Nova Prime. It's super customizable and lets you have a stock Android experience. I've tried a few and it's definitely the smoothest as well.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't use stock at all but I guess I like variety as I alternate between 5 different launchers...Action, Google Now, Atom, Nova and Aviate. Each one has different feature set unique to themselves and all work great on the Moto X.

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to determine which launcher to go with or to stick with stock. I tried Nova launcher but I really haven't spent too much time with it and customized it. I want one that won't drain my battery though either.

jbarborka

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Nova Prime. It's packed with features and it's the smoothest launcher I've ever used. I've tried many other over the years but I keep coming back to Nova.

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Can't say I'm a fan of the launchers in general or I just don't know how to use them properly.....

I've tries a few including Nova but quickly uninstall them as I prefer the stock set up.....

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Can't say I'm a fan of the launchers in general or I just don't know how to use them properly.....

I've tries a few including Nova but quickly uninstall them as I prefer the stock set up.....

I'm right there with ya. There is just something about the stock launcher. I'm using Nova right now. I'll use it for awhile and go from there.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969