- 9 Posts
Email App- Not getting audio notification for all new Emails?
I have a Moto X updated to 4.2.2 and running the stock Email App for a work account.
When the phone is locked with all notifications cleared, the first new email to arrives causes the notification sound to play. But- no sound is played when additional new emails arrive. Of course, I can touch the active screen and see from the display that there are multiple new Emails available.... but I want it to play the sound for every new email. Is this possible? Thanks.
- 04-01-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Email App- Not getting audio notification for all new Emails?
So is it correct to say that what my phone does is normal... and the current stock Email app is not capable of sending an audio alert for each new message received? The Gmail app does alert for all new messages. Would a different Email client like K9 act more like the Gmail app for audio alerts?
- By twick75 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:51 PM
- By laurenforyou in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:47 AM
- By drejet4850 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:02 PM
- By jaymo307 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:14 PM