Bluetooth audio quality issues
I just received a new Moto X (ATT), and I've noticed some static issues with audio when connected through bluetooth in my car (Acura TSX 2009). I mostly use Pandora, but tested it just streaming Youtube and noticed the same issue. It doesn't seem to drop, but I am getting consistent, light yet annoying, audio static/pops every few seconds. I did not have this issue in this vehicle with my old Galaxy S2. Is this something that is related to the phone or the Android version (4.4.2). Should I bother trying to get a replacement? Did a search and saw some complaints about BT dropping, but I haven't noticed that as of yet. Thanks for any input.
- 04-02-2014, 09:10 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth audio quality issues
For what it's worth if anyone does a search on a similar issue and finds this thread...
I fixed it by purchasing a Kinivo BTC450 and syncing to that in my car...audio is perfect. Strange since my car's BT works fine with my old GS2 and my wife's GS4, but sounded like garbage with my Moto. But the Moto must be "working" since it works on this BTC450. Also, even on my car BT, voice calls were OK, only music audio was poor. I just have to chalk it up to some incompatibility issue between the Moto and my Acura's BT. Maybe it'll get fixed in a future update.
- 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM #5
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:09 PM
- By rond997 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:31 PM
- By OzarkArkie in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 01:08 AM
- By bethetruth in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:11 AM
- By d_inalexus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:48 PM