- 708 Posts
Some may know about this app but it's very useful so I thought I'd share. Sort of like the knock knock feature on the g2 but it's to turn the screen off. Just download the app, using Nova launcher, choose the "double tap" feature for apps and choose "screen off". So now with the Moto X, there is really no need to touch the power button between this and active display. Sorry if this is well known.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-05-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Cool little app
Cool. Thanks for the heads up about that!
- 04-06-2014, 02:55 PM #3
- By antikk in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:52 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:11 AM
- By waleed az in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:34 AM
- By beautymini in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:21 AM
- By soulmystic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:55 PM