Whenever I try to send a video message I get a notification that the video is too large. I am coming from an iPhone where a cab send an imessage that's quite long, is there something I can do to be able to send the video?
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-13-2014, 07:17 PM #2
- 1,915 Posts
Re: Sending mms
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-16-2014, 05:20 AM #4
Re: Sending mms
I assume that you are using the stock messsaging app then?
I was reading what I quoted below on the Moto X forums:
Hangouts is designed for MMS and may be able to handle that type of message better than the stock messaging app .
Also maybe you could both try an app from the Play Store?Such as Handcent SMS or Chomp SMS.
It would, at the very least, be a good way to troubleshoot to see if it is the default sms messaging app or not.
- 04-16-2014, 10:56 AM #6
- 04-19-2014, 08:03 AM #7
- 3 Posts
Re: Sending MMS
I don't think that's the issue. I used to have an iPhone and never had a problem sending videos regardless of size, but with my Android the only video I've been able to send has been a 4 sec video on the lowest resolution. I phone automatically compress the video before sending but I haven't seen any option for this in Android.
- 04-19-2014, 11:47 AM #8
- 04-19-2014, 07:11 PM #9
- By hdradaza in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2016, 12:24 PM
- By scholls22 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:35 AM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:52 PM
- By ryen.degan in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Leslie Newell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM