- 04-14-2014, 10:11 PM #3
- 773 Posts
Re: Moto X: Location icon
Yeah the location icon is only supposed to be on the status bar when the GPS is in use. Sometimes apps in the background use the GPS but I've never encountered a phone that has it all the time. Especially a Moto X.
I know it's a painful process, but I would try doing a factory reset.
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-16-2014, 06:25 PM #4
- 04-16-2014, 09:02 PM #5
- 04-20-2014, 06:45 AM #6
- 04-21-2014, 08:30 PM #7
- By ZR1-638HP in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2016, 08:55 AM
- By dvxdiv in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Fandombatched in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 PM
- By gseth in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:15 PM
- By vipl in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:42 AM