- 2 Posts
Moto X Touchless Control Question
I've had my Moto X for some time now, and it was really fun playing with the voice activation for the first few weeks. It was still handy for awhile, but when the semester started, it would make a noise and say "command canceled" when I didn't even speak to it. I guess my professor sounds like me according to Moto X haha. Anyways, I turned it off after it happened a dozen times, and I actually just thought about it again. I still don't want it to go off in the middle of a lecture, so is there a way to turn off touchless control when I put the phone on silent, and have it on otherwise without having to manually turn it on in settings?
Basically, I'm lazy. I was wondering if there's a way to have touchless control turned off when I put my phone to silent, and have it on otherwise without going into settings.
- 04-21-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- 04-21-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 04-22-2014, 12:26 PM #5
- 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM #6
- 742 Posts
Re: Moto X Touchless Control Question
It happens to me when someone I work with says "OK Guys" in our morning meeting. Training it doesn't make it perfect.
SOLUTION: Set your class time up as a recurring appointment on your Calendar. Make sure your time is set to "Busy" and not "Available". I can confirm that if your software is up to date that even if the Google Now assistant inadvertently activates, it will not speak or make any noise while Motorola Assist sees that you are busy in a meeting.
Sent from my Moto X
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:23 AM
- By YossiN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:58 PM
- By budlight-budlight in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:16 PM
- By Octaviannn in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:01 PM
- By AdreesInator in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:12 PM