Questions about unlocked
Hi, I am a little confused by no-contract and locked, but that's easily done though.
I have the XT1053 no-contract version of the X not unlocked it and still as it came from Moto. I bought a SIM from TMo and it all works fine. We have both AT&T and TMo on our local towers.
I would like to get another windows phone to play with. I had a Nokia 520 some time back but it kept randomly re-booting so I sent it back. It was an unlocked version and worked fine with the SIM (with a mini-SIM adapter) from the X.
Msoft-store has a Nokia 520, no-contract AT&T for 60-bucks.
Does that mean I could get one and use the SIM (with a mini-SIM adapter) from the X?
OR, does the AT&T no-contract phone mean that it will only work on AT&T?
I have asked in the win-phone forums bu had no useful help.
- 04-23-2014, 09:23 AM #2
- 04-23-2014, 09:29 AM #3
- By Lukaki in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:23 AM
- By budlight-budlight in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:16 PM
- By Octaviannn in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:01 PM
- By stewbug in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:51 PM