I bought my wife a Moto X about 2 weeks ago. After getting it set up the first time, it downloaded all of her existing apps as well as the KK update so I went ahead and updated it to Kitkat. So I didn't really use JB at all on the phone. She's having an issue where it reboots randomly overnight and during the day. We tried wiping her phone and reinstalling everything. It was fine for a few days, but it restarted again twice in the last day.
Has anybody else here experienced this issue? I know other people with the Moto X have seen the reboots, but I can't find anybody that has fixed it yet. If it's an app, is there any way to figure out which app is causing the problems?
- 04-22-2014, 05:01 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 07:48 PM #4
- 04-23-2014, 08:16 PM #5
- 72 Posts
Re: Random reboots
Actually, there's no point in doing a hard reset and then to reinstall everything at once... If an app is causing the reboot, you are bringing that back...
I'm not at kk, still at jb... Device is over 1200 hours of activity...
Check the apps, you have something there...
Enviado desde mi XT1058
- By Android45 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2015, 02:03 PM
- By yomike007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:49 AM
- By Rick Garza in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:26 PM
- By RobbyF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:04 AM
- By jakeypride in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:40 PM