- 16 Posts
I don't care, I'm back!
i finally decided... after doing the T-mobile swap from AT&T surrendering my moto x for the breakup fee, I realized, I love the phone service... but I really didn't feel right with the Nexus 5.
just bid a Moto X DE on ebay for 400 dollars, I figured the extra 16 gig and a stock unlocked boot loader is still a good value then to buy a Moto X 16g outright on the motomaker.
so its coming on Friday, and I will be off to sell my Nexus 5 on ebay soon. I am pretty excited to be coming back... though the new Moto X "+1" is around the corner... I don't think I've ever had such a better phone then the Moto X. so I'm willing to pay a small premium even if I cannot get the full amt paid out for the Moto X DE with the N5.
- 04-23-2014, 06:32 AM #2
- 04-23-2014, 10:50 AM #3
Re: I don't care, I'm back!
I have to admit, I had Moto X for about 3 months and loving it. I always run into trouble with a phone around 1-1/2 year mark, so we'll see what the long term use says (all the phones I had just seem to dumb down for some reason). I'm hoping the Moto X will have a longer life span.
Enjoy your phone!
- By NYClawstudent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 97Last Post: 02-08-2015, 06:28 PM
- By rickdarris2004 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:40 PM
- By manni1to in forum HTC One M8Replies: 26Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
- By dwaner in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:36 PM
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:31 PM