Fast battery drainage..

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
For the last few days and be been experiencing really fast drain. 4 hours screen on, screenshots soon.

Ok attached the screens, would let me from the AC app.
Screenshot_2014-04-23-17-43-03.png Screenshot_2014-04-23-17-39-08.png

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Were you using the phone in that time? Watchingvideos, etc?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah I heard of those. Huh.. too bad I'm not rooted for Wavelock detector.

You are misunderstanding. This is not an app. Your phone was awake like you were doing something or a program was keeping your phone awake after you took it off the charger. That will drain your battery. Usually a program decides to go crazy and drain your battery. You can force stop it or restart your phone. Yesterday Google services decided it would take my phone from 60% to 15% in about 2 hours for no reason what so ever. I had to restart it to fix the issue.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
You are misunderstanding. This is not an app. Your phone was awake like you were doing something or a program was keeping your phone awake after you took it off the charger. That will drain your battery. Usually a program decides to go crazy and drain your battery. You can force stop it or restart your phone. Yesterday Google services decided it would take my phone from 60% to 15% in about 2 hours for no reason what so ever. I had to restart it to fix the issue.
I'll try restarting. And I know Wavelock is not an app, but that is a app that tells you what caused it / causing it. But thanks I'll try a restart.

I never had issue with the battery life until the past few days, its usually exceptional. Funny thing is.. I did all that already long time ago. Except maybe Widgets and App refresh (Only found the settings for FB, not G+ or anything, and drippler widget dosent have a refresh rate when making it?)

2 hours on battery today, and i have 2 big blue lines in awake already. That may be when I was going through and deleting apps (still am).

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is this more normal? 2 1/2 screen on. View attachment 114723

This message was brought to you by the deliciously sweet Moto X.

It looks like your awake time matches your screen on time better then it did you previous screen shot.
Also from what I can see from battery graph , the battery didn't drop as fast.
I'm not sure what battery percentage was left exactly though from that screen shot

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It looks like your awake time matches your screen on time better then it did you previous screen shot.
I'm not sure what battery percentage was left exactly though from that screen shot

Or what was going on when the screen was on. Was he playing a game or reading? Etc.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is this more normal? 2 1/2 screen on.

This message was brought to you by the deliciously sweet Moto X.

It looks a lot better.

Judging by the hash marks on the side, I would say about 40% remaining.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae