Playing music via Spotify with Touchless Control
I'm having trouble playing my music in Spotify via voice command.
The command seems to go through but when Spotify opens, I get this page for a few seconds:
And then it goes to this page:
It used to just automatically play the song for me. I'm getting this error on both 4G and wifi. Has anyone else experienced this?
- 04-25-2014, 12:30 AM #2
- 04-25-2014, 04:19 AM #4
- 04-25-2014, 07:29 AM #5
- 127 Posts
Re: Playing music via Spotify with Touchless Control
Yeah whenever I open Spotify it acts like I am off line for about 5 seconds. If I make a selection, or do a search before it decides it is connected it takes a little longer. I am not using voice commands so I think this is an issue when Spotify opens. Hopefully it gets fixed in an update. I have only ever used voice commands to open the app. I did not know I could search too. Can you have it play a playlist? Do you do this all by saying ok Google now? I have tried to say open Spotify and play X playlist but the only thing that ever happened was Spotify opens up.
- By Hunter Barker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:10 AM
- By Marcelo Rivero in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:38 PM
- By srfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:18 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:53 PM