My Moto X reviewThings I like about it:
Its 4.7 inch screen is what lead me to originally look into this phone. I wanted an Android phone but didn’t want a 5 inch screen like the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Moto X is the perfect size for someone who is used to using an iPhone 5c with a 4 inch screen. It is not much taller or wider than an iPhone and can also be used one-handed.
It runs nearly pure Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat.
Has double the RAM of an iPhone 5c.
Feels great to hold and that was Motorola’s goal when they were designing the Moto X. So I think they definitely succeeded.
Motomaker allows you to customize the color of your phone; front and back.
It is a great cheap unlocked smartphone. $399 for the 16GB and $449 for the 32GB.
- 04-26-2014, 06:50 AM #2
Re: My Moto X review
Good review. Thanks for sharing. I just reactivated my Moto X myself. It's such a great phone. I agree with your review. I wish the camera was better indoors.
You should at least try the touch less controls and motorola assist. I don't use siri or talk to my phones either, but I do like the way the Moto X let's read me my texts while I'm driving and allows me to reply without touching the phone. Same with phone calls. I can choose to answer or not after the Moto X tells me who's calling. Maybe those features are not useful to you though. I would just hate for you to miss out on some of the features that really separate this phone from the others.
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
- 04-26-2014, 07:55 AM #3
- 1,857 Posts
Re: My Moto X review
Posted via Android Central App
- By Brent Boyens in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:18 PM
- By chuckdog_5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:39 PM
- By sunil hirani in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2014, 05:14 AM
- By sunil hirani in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:43 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:31 PM