I was happy to see a notification today that FoxFi had updated to include a wifi mode....but sadly it was only for Samsung phones on KitKat. It said they do not have a solution for other phones and to continue using USB/Bluetooth for now. It sounds like they're working on it though, so come on FoxFi, get it working for the Moto X too!
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 57Last Post: 12-26-2014, 08:19 PM
- By hallda01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:53 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:41 PM
- By DopePedaler in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:09 PM
- By alxarambula in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:13 PM