24-hour Mother's Day Sale, May 1st (16GB $299.99, 32GB $324.99)

bxdw01

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, logged in with the email account I ordered with but apparently my order is not listed in the order history section...

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
When I got home I just saw this fedex website door tag in my mail bc I missed the delivery, and I was so confuse bc it says on the moto X maker that I will get it this thurs. Also I havent got any email from motomaker either. So I went to fedex and put the tracking no.to find what it was. And yup package came from Fort worth texas! But I missed the delivery dang it! Im just gonna leave early from work tomorrow and wait for the delivery, since my place also is at the end of delivery route.

PS. I cant pick it up from fedex facility bc I have work and school monday to friday and school again on sat.. And I wont able to set a window delivery for some reason. Its not applicable on this shipment it says.

Posted via Android Central App

You can always go back to the FedEx facility listed on that slip to pick it up. You may even have the option to have it held at the FedEx store of your choosing. Keep in mind though, FedEx returns the package to the sender on the third failed delivery attempt. I get why Motorola requires a direct signature for such an expensive item, but it's a real hassle for a lot of people who can't take off a whole day to wait at home for the shipment.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

n2v678

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Is any one have the moto x developer edition on back order? I'm still waiting on my when I order on may 1

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Is any one have the moto x developer edition on back order? I'm still waiting on my when I order on may 1

Still waiting. I did however get an email from Motorola today:

"Your order is coming soon! We've been extra busy and got a little bit behind, but we plan to ship your order within the next day. Watch out for another email with your tracking information soon.

Thanks for your Motorola purchase - and for your patience.

Sincerely,

Motorola Customer Service"

GSM Dev Edition.

del2327

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting. I did however get an email from Motorola today:

"Your order is coming soon! We've been extra busy and got a little bit behind, but we plan to ship your order within the next day. Watch out for another email with your tracking information soon.

Thanks for your Motorola purchase - and for your patience.

Sincerely,

Motorola Customer Service"

GSM Dev Edition.

At least you got an email. I didn't get one and still have no idea when mine might ship. So much for having it by Mother's Day.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Got an email notification this morning, should be here Monday. I'm a little bummed it isn't going to get here by Mother's Day, but oh well..

zavandiver

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the dev version late on the 1st. Got an email yesterday saying it would ship soon, and one early this morning saying it has shipped. Should get here Monday. I live in Fort Worth not too far from the assembly plant.
I have always used iPhones, but wanted to try something new. Couldn't pass up the sale.

Last edited:

Chonis

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Update: Got a call this morning. It was shipped today and will arrive by tomorrow via overnight shipping. That was quick! I'm glad they managed to fix the problem so quickly.

Wow. So much for Motorola having good customer support. I called them today because my phone still has not been shipped. They kept me on the phone, switching between people, for an hour. Some people told me I would get it by tomorrow. Someone else told me it won't arrive until May 19th. The last person who was supposed to give me an explanation about what happened simply told me "You'll receive an update within 24-48 hours on the status of your order." :| I asked by when I could expect the phone to arrive or how soon it would be shipped. She just repeated that I would get an update within 24-48 hours and refused to tell me anything else really. Wow. I've always heard these horror stories, but it had never happened to me before.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12