- 1 Posts
Can these things be done?
I have a Moto X that I often use with my Sena SMH10 over bluetooth.
1) Is there a way to change the relative volume of music to nav (i.e. either raise the nav volume without raising the music volume, or lower the music volume without raising the nav volume)?
2) Is there a way to make it just read out the text without making me say "listen" to read it out loud?
- 04-30-2014, 08:33 PM #2
- 809 Posts
Re: Can these things be done?
I don't know of any way to do what you are asking, but Motorola takes very well to user recommendations. The head of software at Moto X had a hangout last week and one of the things he was saying is that they have people that monitor the Motorola forums for what new features to come up with. I would go there and recommend that stuff.
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Gutawer in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:28 AM
- By PokeDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:04 AM
- By jrc058 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:54 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:48 PM
- By shuckybucky in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:00 AM