Apps Stopped Working....

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So at least once a day now for the last week or so when im in an app ( not always the same one) I get the pop up "unfortunately eBay has stopped working". Any ideas as to why?

I'm on AT&T and have good connection.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So at least once a day now for the last week or so when im in an app ( not always the same one) I get the pop up "unfortunately eBay has stopped working". Any ideas as to why?

I'm on AT&T and have good connection.

I have been running ART for sometime now.....

So did you switch back to Dalvik to see if you got the same error ?

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So it's been a few days since I switched back to Dalvik from ART and I've received the "App has Stopped Working" error twice, not as bad but what the heck?

Also noticed battery life was definently better on ART but with that said I still don't have a need to charge until it's time to sleep.....

kingkong90210

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Do u also occasionally get a message unfortunately outlook stopped working also?I had the same problem. But at the same time multiple other*apps*also stopped working so that made me think the problem was something else rather than the outlook app.I even updated the outlook app as well as all the other*appsthat weren't working but none of then would work.I then noticed that there was 2 copies of the outlook app. The original old one and the newer one that I installed (during my attemps to fix all the*apps*that stopped working).*I then deleted to old outlook app. Suddenly low and behold all the*apps*srarted working again and the outlook error message dissappear. Woot!This was my solution. Give it a try

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams