Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Change default Morning.Afternoon, Evening, and Night times

Couldn't find this anywhere in the forums. Does anyone know how to change the default times for Morning (9AM), Afternoon (1PM), Evening (5PM) and Night (7PM)? I feel there has to be a way for you to do this, but I can't figure it out, and searches turn up nothing. Thanks!

Global Posts
    26,564 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Change default Morning.Afternoon, Evening, and Night times

Quote Originally Posted by cicb View Post
    Couldn't find this anywhere in the forums. Does anyone know how to change the default times for Morning (9AM), Afternoon (1PM), Evening (5PM) and Night (7PM)? I feel there has to be a way for you to do this, but I can't figure it out, and searches turn up nothing. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums.
    You mean for reminders in either Google Now or Keep? Probably not, but you can select a time.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

The Two Best Moto X Features on any 4.0+ phone ... can simply press the Google Now menu button and select set reminder. ... you can select a general time; such as morning, evening and afternoon.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks for your reply. I understand how to set reminders, I was just wondering if there was a way to change the default time of reminders. For example, if I say "remind me to eat breakfast in the morning." I would like it to remind me at 7:30 AM instead of the default morning time which is 9AM.

Anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks!

I have seen this option to change the times, now I can't find it. Not much help I know, but at least there is (or was before 5.1) a way to do it. Still looking.

Ah, This was in Google Inbox / hamburger / Settings / account / Snooze settings

You can then snooze Reminders to Evening, this may not be a complete answer. You can also use Inbox to create Reminders and use your preset values for Evening etc.

Global Posts
    557 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

All you have to do is say okay Google now set a reminder for me to eat breakfast at 730am and it will set it for that time.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10
    Tim
    Moto X
    Nexus 10