- 111 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
A way to add a mute/unmute floating button over nav.
I need to take conference calls while driving. I also need to use the GPS. I order to not bother everyone with my GPS noise, is there a floating widget to help you mute your call and unmute it w/o exiting nav?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 05-12-2014, 11:42 AM #2
- 05-13-2014, 03:35 PM #3
Re: A way to add a mute/unmute floating button over nav.
I believe this could be done with Tasker. You can definitely draw a couple of buttons on screen (on top of the current app) - one of which could mute/restore media volume (for navigation). The part I'm not sure about is if Tasker's "Mic mute" function would affect a phone call.
Sent from my Moto X using TapaTalk
- 05-13-2014, 03:41 PM #4
- By shaydes in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2015, 12:04 PM
- By aceonthewire in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2014, 04:29 PM
- By mchi5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:17 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:08 AM