Moto X: Verizon time is messed up
Is anyone else seeing this on their Verizon X? My time was showing past 23:00 hours (it's actually before 19:15). I rebooted my X and now the time says 22:12 -- still not close to the real time.
(edit) Nevermind. My screen must have turned on while I was working & my fingers disabled two of the time settings. sigh.
- 05-15-2014, 03:15 PM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Moto X: Verizon time is messed up
1. From a home screen, select Apps Apps icon (located at the bottom).
2.From the 'APPS' tab, select Settings.
3.From the 'SYSTEM' section, select Date & time.
4.To use network-provided values, select the following:
a.Note Enabled when a check mark is present.
b.Automatic date & time
c.Automatic time zone
5.If not using network-provided values, perform the following to adjust date & time manually:
a.Select Set date.
b.Adjust the date then select Done.
c.Select Set time.
d.Adjust the time then select Done.
e.Select Select time zone.
f.Select the time zone.
g.If desired, select Use 24-hour format to enable or disable.
h.Note Enabled when a check mark is present.
i.Select Select date format.
j.Select the date format.
- 05-15-2014, 03:27 PM #3
- By TOTtomdora in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Wynnsman in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:26 AM
- By bayern_tig in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:18 PM
- By leonardhow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:48 AM
- By pontiacfreak142 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:39 AM